31 July 2009

Bath Miscellany

The street signs in Bath are carved into the sides of the buildings. I find it charming.



One day it was sunny and I went and read outside the Royal Crescent and watched the British youth play soccer on the grassy area out front. It was lovely.



This is the Pig and Fiddle (for SCS)



I am so proud of this curry. Not because I made it. On the contrary, I was lying on the couch watching my favorite bits of Persuasion in slow motion while it was created. A and I did the shopping for it, though, and while we were searching for coconut milk and curry powder, we stumbled onto bottles of curry sauce for SIX PENCE. That's like 10 cents. There's nothing you can buy for six pence in Great Britain. Except for this. I was very, very pleased.

1 comment:

eliana said...

Fill up a box with cheap curry for me and mail it quickly, I would like to eat it for dinner tonight.