15 September 2009

More Pictures

Cristi (that's a boy's name in Romania) is 3-years-old and I'm certain he doesn't weigh more than 15 pounds. He also has Downs Syndrome and he was finding Petre very interesting yesterday afternoon. Petre looks really weird in this picture--like a fake baby. Unfortunately for Petre, the children are dressed in whatever clothing fits them, regardless of color or pattern. Most of the 3-6 month sized sleepers seem to be decorated with darling pink flowers, so we thought Petre was a girl the first day we met him.

Ema is on my lap and Daniela is being kept from smashing Ema. I LOVE having the kids outside. We're all so much happier. At least until the "mobiles" come along and terrorize the little ones, shaking their bouncy seats and stealing their toys.


This is the happiest baby I have ever met. Her name is Andreea. She likes to drum.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering why Ion was wearing a girly sleeper in your last post about the babes, but I figured they take what they can get. :( What lucky babies to have such a nice MBC playing with them. You're so good.

Anonymous said...

I want to bring them all here so they can be happy. I really like children.

John

eliana said...

Are you guys in a cage outside? That drum is an excellent toy in any country. You are doing good things and I am proud of you.

MBC said...

John--I know how you feel. It's going to be rough to leave them when I go.

Eliana--That's the fence around the playground. A fence that the preschoolers LOVE to climb.

JAMES said...

SK also mentioned the cage...Is that JWC=John?

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable, looks like you are having fun with them, sure miss you,Library is happening all the time.
I am so glad you got to go and have all the wonderful experiences you are having, love to read about your journey. Yvonne